Reasons to learn Ukrainian
Do you dream to learn Ukrainian language
but don't have enough motivation to start? VocApp is here to help! Here are some of the most important reasons why you should start learning Ukrainian
- 1. Ukrainian is spoken by over 46 million people worldwide. You will make new friends and learn about their culture.
- 2. The Ukrainian letters are pronounced exactly how they are spelt in most of the cases.
- 3. Ukraine is open to students from all over the world. There are many programs for students and their costs are acceptable.
- 4. Ukrainian is in the top 3 most beautiful languages in the world after French and Persian. Try listening to a folk song and you'll see why!
- 5. Ukrainian is an old language with a great history. The Ukrainian nationality and its language appeared in the 9th century.
We hope these reasons motivated you to start learning Ukrainian language
with this lesson of Ukrainian verbs
Ukrainian language basics
Learning Ukrainian language
is not as difficult as you think! VocApp has a lot of Ukrainian resources for all levels of learners. Our flashcard method is one of the best in learning and remembering new Ukrainian vocabulary
! Each of the flashcards will introduce you to a word, a Ukrainian verb
, for example, will explain its meaning and will show you a picture for the word. This will help you remember the Ukrainian verbs
and other words easier! The Spaced Repetition System will remind you some of the most difficult Ukrainian verbs
for you to repeat them until you remember them forever! Everything is prepared for you to learn Ukrainian
so what are you waiting for?
Learn Ukrainian verbs
A Ukrainian verb
is the most important part of a sentence. Many Ukrainian verbs
can form a sentence by themselves! The Ukrainian verbs
are the basis of your Ukrainian vocabulary
. They will help you express yourself in many situations. The Ukrainian verbs
are extremely important and useful for the learners. That is why our linguists created many lessons on the most important Ukrainian verbs
. After learning all of the vocabulary that this course gives you, we advise you to take a look at the Ukrainian Words: Top 300 Adjectives
and Ukrainian Words: Top 1000 Nouns
courses. They will help you to continue enhancing your Ukrainian vocabulary
and learn to speak Ukrainian