According to art. 14 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and
Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons
physical in connection with the processing of personal data and in the case
the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
(General Data Protection Regulation - RODO), I inform that:
- In the scope of data of Users who after finishing cooperation with the school - The Data Administrator is Sonbou Marcin Młodzki, with its registered office in Warsaw, address Mielczarskiego 8/58, 02-798 Warsaw, REGON: 141504582.
- Data are collected for the purpose of contract performance and service provision (Article 6 (1) (b) RODO).
- Personal data will be made available to cooperating entities while maintaining software.
- Categories of data processed: name, surname, e-mail address, place of work.
- You have the following rights:
- the right to access the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Regulation on data protection);
- the right to rectify data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Regulation on data protection);
- the right to delete data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Regulation on protection Data);
- the right to limit data processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the General regulation on data protection);
- the right to transfer data (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Regulation on data protection);
- the right to object (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Regulation on data protection);
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office of Protection Personal Data) if it considers that the processing of personal data You who violate the provisions of the General Regulation on protection data.
- The data comes from the school where you were the original user of vocapp.com
- The information provided by you is not subject to automated processing decisions, including profiling.
- The data will not be transferred to a third country.
- The data will be stored until the completion of the contract / order, and after implementation contracts / orders for the time required by the provisions of tax law and the Act on accounting.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact us via sending an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org